MyNTU is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-09-13. The program can be installed on Android.
Keep in touch with Nottingham Trent University from anywhere, on or off campus.
Access your timetable on the go, find an available PC, register your attendance, check NOW and much more. MyNTU provides you with everything you need in one place and with notifications you’ll always be up-to-date.
• Offline access – access most apps when browsing offline
• Timetables – instant access to your timetables so you can see where you need to be and when, as well as notifications if anything changes
• PC availability - locate your nearest available PC on campus
• Dropbox deadlines – see upcoming deadlines, so you’re always on track
• Email – access to a light version of your account so you can keep track of emails
• Attendance monitoring – simply scan the QR code to register into lectures
• NOW – browse your course content and access it at any time
• OneDrive – easy access all your files
• Maps – navigate your way around campus buildings allowing you to locate your lecture theatres
• Employability – access to all the online resources you need to plan your future career
The MyNTU app links seamlessly to your desktop version with access to the same apps and data. Any changes you make to the mobile dashboard on your desktop will be synced to the mobile app to make personalisation super-easy.
MyNTU was created with students for students. We value your views to help improve your app. We’d love to hear what you think.
MyNTU (version 1.1.0) has a file size of 7.76 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.